Cusco Inmortal Traditional Tours
Cusco Inmortal Traditional Tours, the city Puma of architectural portento, the same that was built by the most civil engineering wise to give it the shape of a crouching feline. Its stone head rested on the hill of the hawks, which was formed by the fortress of Sacsayhuaman and its body delimited by its two rivers Saphi and Tullumayu.
Giving a certain shape to a city certainly had its reason for being. Cusco was a really sacred city from time immemorial where the inhabitants, entering welcoming it with a venia or sometimes kneeling, also was the political center of greater rank. In this sense, the puma symbolized the sacredness, strength and power of the city.
GOOD TRIPS PERU TOURS invites you to admire its most emblematic buildings inside and outside the sacred city. In the heart of the city, the Inca temples today are colonial temples that hold the architectural jewel of the Incas and the luxurious art of the colony. Following its beautiful valley passing through the narrow canyon of Vilcabamba, the second most important sacred city during the Inca empire. Machu Picchu, today one of the first wonders of the world, surrounded by an unparalleled scenery that every day dazzles, with the glimmers of the first rays of the sun, that you can not miss on your visit to Machu Picchu, without However, the visit is not only there, but also gives you the opportunity to conquer its magical mountains, from where you can see the wonderful panorama that surrounds this wonder.
The Cusco tourist ticket is one of the most important initiatives for the development of Cusco tourism. This ticket allows you to access through a single payment in different circuits to almost all the attractions of this city.
It can be purchased at the following address:
Av. El Sol 103 Of. 101, Cusco
1 DAY City tours start time 2:00 pm and end at 18:30 pm: visit places:
- Temple of the Koricancha: It was the main Temple of the whole Qorikancha, occupied more than half the width of the present Church of Santo Domingo. Garcilaso tells that within this temple were the bodies embalmed of the children of the Sun put by antiquity in chairs and on tables of gold.
- Sacsayhuaman: It is one of the colossal buildings that astonishes the world. Located two kilometers north of the city of Cusco, it is said that its construction began during the government of Pachacútec and continued with Tupac Yupanqui. The main architect was Apu Huallpa Rimachi.
- Quenko: This complex fulfilled a religious function, being in the exterior a semicircular amphitheater with trapezoidal niches and a monolith that simulates to be a cougar, which measures approximately six meters.
- Pucapucara: It means “red fortress”, because the calcareous stones with which it is constructed have acquired the red coloration of the ground, very abundant in iron.
- Tambomachay: Sixth place of visit In Castilian or Tampumachay (Quechua: tanpu mach’ay, resting place) is located near Cusco. It is an archaeological site that was destined to the cult of water and so that the head of the Inca Empire could rest.
2 DAY Sacred Valley start time 9:00 am and end at 7:30 pm visit places:
- Pisac: The Inca buildings of Pisac are admirable for their polished stone structures, perfectly assembled; Are surrounded by watchtowers or points of observation and defense, as well as by innumerable andeneria.
- Urubamba: also called the “Perla del Vilcanota”, stands out for its beautiful landscape and for its healthy climate, the side that we make in this place is only for the buffet lunch that lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Ollantaytambo: constituted a strategic military, agricultural and religious center to administer and control the Sacred Valley of the Incas; This is deduced by the constructions that were presumed were for agricultural deposits and for military use like walls and watchtowers (probably to protect of the jungle ethnic groups)
- Chinchero: has a rich monumental and cultural heritage. It is one of the few places in Cusco that conspicuously preserves the urban Inca line.
3 DAY Maras Moray starting time 9:00 am and ending at 3:00 pm: visiting places:
- Moray: it was possibly an Inca agricultural research center where crop experiments were carried out at different heights. The layout of its platforms produced a gradient of microclimates with the center of the concentric circular platforms having a higher temperature and gradually decreasing towards the Outside at lower temperatures.
- Salineras: Those who travel for the first time to this place, not only are surprised by the large number of pools that exist in an average of 5 thousand square meters of territory, but by the whiteness of the area and the whimsical shape that gave The nature, with the passage of the years.
4 DAY Machu Picchu full day:
Pick up from hotel 3:30 am tourist transportation to Ollantaytambo station one way train to hot water station pick up from transfer transfer to the bus station estimated waiting time until the group is complete 30 minutes later we will take the bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu where we will receive 2 hours guided tour and the rest of the day free. In the afternoon bus back to the village of hot waters and train return at night to the station ollantaytambo and transport return to Cusco approximate time of arrival 22:30 pm.
- Transportation tourism group
- Guide professional English and Spanish
- train round trip (Peru inca rail or rail)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Bus of ascent and descent
- And support staff
THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
ADDITIONAL EXPENSES VERY FAR FROM THE PACKAGE
- Foreign adult tourist ticket 130 soles
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Entry to koricancha 15 adult soles
- Entrance to salineras 10 soles
- Lunch, dinner etc.
Peru Rail offers 3 types of train. These are the Expedition, the Vistadome and the Hiram Bingham, the latter one of the most luxurious trains in the world. On the other hand, Inca Rail offers the Machu Picchu Train, the Inca Train and the Inca Princess. If you are Peruvian, Peru Rail offers an additional service that is the local train, which, despite having few amenities, is much cheaper, costing S / .20 per person the round trip. It must be taken into account that Peru Rail only allows to carry up to 5 kg of luggage per person and Inca Rail up to 8 kg per person.
GOOD TRIPS PERU TOURS: we only offer the purchase service as part of a travel program of at least four days.
NOTE: The traditional tours are flexible and can be modified according to the request of the client, if your time of stay in Cusco is short with respect to the train tickets you have to book in advance as the service is good comfortable to a Low cost therefore you must anticipate your booking and if we can guarantee the service.
TAXIS IN CUSCO:
The offer of taxis in Cusco is wide and is available at any time of day or night. The fare towards the city center ranges from S / 4.00 to S / 5.00 (until 10:00 pm) and between S / 6.00 to S / 7.00 (after 10:00 pm). From or to the airport: S / 15.00.
If you want more information, we recommend consulting the reference prices at IPerú offices before negotiating with taxi drivers.
Currency: The Sun (S /) is the official currency of Peru. There are tickets with denominations of 10, 20, 50, 100 and 200 soles. There are coins of 10, 20 and 50 cents, as well as 1, 2 and 5 soles. The US dollar is accepted in a number of commercial premises, restaurants, hotels and service stations. It is possible to change the foreign currency in banks and bureaux de change. The usual opening hours for currency exchange establishments are from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays until noon. ATMs can be found in almost every city in the country and most are connected to Plus (Visa) and Cirrus (MasterCard / Maestro), American Express and others networks. They can withdraw money in soles or US dollars, but the exchange rate is usually higher.